Sunday, July 17, 2011

Windsor Castle - 4th Anniversary Present

Earlier last week my wonderful husband let us know for our anniversary he was going to take the day off and take the family to Windsor Castle.  I love these little get-a-ways.  Here are some of the pictures from that day. 

Once again my little model is posing for the camera.  This was taken just outside the staterooms that are no longer being occupied. 

We are just about to watch the changing of the guards.  
Asher had the best view in the house. 

The guards in formation waiting to be relieved of duty.  It was a warm day so I can't imagine how hot it was under those uniforms and those HATS. Where are their summer uniforms?  

The band.  It was really cool to hear the bagpipes with the drums.  They marched through the main street outside the castle, which they do every day.  

This is what Asher thought of the castle.  He was OUT!

Me infront of the gated part of the castle. 
 I wonder if the Queen is in?

Can't live in England and not have a picture with a guard. 
 Cross this off my bucket list. 

And can't go to a castle and not get a picture with a princess.  
Cross this off Alyssa's bucket list. 

Alyssa has been asking to go on a steering wheel (aka ferris wheel) for a while now and her wish came true.  She had a blast.   

Enjoying the view from above.  

AJ walking down a pretty lane.  I just loved the way it looked with the lights above.  I bet it is beautiful in the evening.  

Alyssa feeding the wildlife, her passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment