Saturday, July 16, 2011

Germany - Part 3

Ok everybody, here is Part 3...we are almost done.  There is just too much to see in this beautiful country.

Put on your sunglasses...I am showing some WHITE skin.  This day was pretty warm and we decided to go on a bike ride up to the Partnach Gorge.  Didn't know that I wouldn't be able to sit for a couple days thanks to a wonderfully hard bike seat!!  

 This is a ski jump near the Olympic stadium that they used in 1936.  They are crossing their fingers that the Olympics return here for the 2018 winter games.  

This picture makes me sad.  He looks like a boy here and makes me realize he is not my baby anymore.  But he is SOOO cute!

This is at the foot of the Gorge.  
My handsome men posing in front of a beautiful water fall.  

Alyssa walked through the entire Gorge holding her hand on her head.  I don't know if it was because there were spots where the ceiling was really low or water dropped on us the entire way through.  She still came out wet like the rest of us. 

 The Partnach Gorge.  It was breathtaking.  It was a little scary with the kids because the water was moving so fast and there were some slippery parts.  They enjoyed it though and we held onto them tight.  

This is one of the waterfalls.  Just enjoy the view.  
Picture doesn't do it justice. 

 One of the tunnels we had to walk through. 
 There are my men again.  Too cute. 

This is one of the most precious pictures I have taken.  
They were both enjoying a waterfall. 
 I am glad I got this on film (figuratively speaking).

Another precious moment.  
Sharing a (open mouth) kiss with my son.  
I love him so much!

A daddy with his daughter.  And do you notice what is in the background..thats right, horseys.  Surprise, Surprise!

This I find to be so funny.  We were held up because of a tractor.  Everybody was farming around us and we had to wait for this tractor to make it to another field.  

I guess the day was just too much for her.  
Good night little princess. 

And yes there is a Part 4 (but it will be the last one, at least until the  next time we go.)

No comments:

Post a Comment