Saturday, February 19, 2011

Driving in England (part 2)

Well today we took the car for a drive in the economy.  I first need to mention that I was the one who drove.  AJ has lived here before and is being a chicken sh*& about driving.  Of course, he is really quick to correct my errors.  But overall I did pretty well for my first time.  It actually wasnt as hard as I thought it would be.  I only got honked at once.  The TOMTOM(GPS) got us turned around once and I am telling you the truth it wasnt our fault.  There was a change in the road and it wasnt updated but us brillant minds figured it out and got back on track.  We looked at 5 houses (just the locations) to see if they would be worth to look at the insides.  We liked 3 out of 5 and will let you know if we pick one of them for our England home.  We are getting pretty used to living here but definitely miss the sun and warm weather of Phoenix.  To all my Arizona family and friends it is cheap to ship things here, so box some warm weather up and send it our way :). 
Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I love your site :)
    So nice to read your adventures. How do your little ones like England?

    ReplyDelete