Monday, July 16, 2012

Celebrating Asher's 2nd Birthday!

Yesterday we celebrated Asher turning 2.  Because we are currently staying in a hotel on base my dear friend Mallory offered her house for the party.  It was a lot of fun and for Mommy's heart a little sad seeing my baby grow up :(

This was my second attempt at a fancy cake.  I was very pleased with the out come (and it tasted great too).
Thank you again Mallory for guiding me. 

We are just about to sing to my boy.  I instructed AJ that he might need to help Asher to blow out the candles because I never told him what to do.  

Well I was surprised.  He needed no assistance at all.  Once again he showed me we was all grown up :(  We had to light the candles twice because he didn't wait until we were done singing.  

His aim was much better than Alyssa's but still a little off.  But once he did it we all clapped and he had the biggest smile on his face and said "YEAH!"
(I was so bummed I missed the greatest photo shot.) 

He got a big piece and ate every drop.  He must like Mommy's cakes.  And yes it kept him up late!

All grown up!

Opening a couple of his gifts.  Cars was the theme.  I am going to be the mom with extra McQueens in her purse for back up. 


1 comment: