Sunday, July 8, 2012

4th of July Fun!

The only thing good about living in the hotel on base is that we didn't have to find parking when going to enjoy the 4th of July festival on base.  We had a great time but made for a long day for Asher and even longer day for Alyssa.  I hope you enjoy the cute faces of my babies having some 4th fun...

This is so an Asher (and grandpa) face.  This was the first ride the kids went on.  It doesn't look like it here but Asher loved this ride.  He ended up on this ride about 8 times.  The attendant even said he was going to be a pilot :)

This is practice for when we make it to Disneyland to the REAL spin cups.  Right now this was not Asher's favorite ride.  He will need some more practice as he gets older.  Alyssa enjoyed herself.  

Alyssa's face says it all.  They had a lot of fun on the rides and most the time they rode together.  It is great when the kids get along (doesn't happen often).  

Weeeeee!  We spent a good 30 mins watching Alyssa go down the "little" slide.  She was only suppose to be on for 5 mins but she was one of just 3 kids so the lady didn't pay much attention to them.  

Next to the "little" slide was the "mega" slide.  Asher was unable to go up the ladder of the "little" slide on his own and AJ was not aloud on it at all.  So AJ took Asher on the "mega" slide.  His face was priceless.  He didn't seem like he was enjoying himself but we couldn't get him off the slide.  

Next it was Mommy and Alyssa's turn.  Mommy made it down about three times before my legs started to die from the climb (I know I need to workout).  Alyssa kept on going and enjoyed every minute of it.  

The last ride we went on was a mirror maze.  All 4 of us went and you should have see us trying to do the spinning tunnel at the end!  Alyssa and I fell on top of each other.  I was laughing so hard I thought I would have to change my pants.  I wish someone was filming it.  Afterwards, they had spin disks to walk on and here is AJ helping Asher do them.  

We went inside around 8 to put Asher to bed (to young to hang all night).  When the Grover's made it to base to enjoy the rides, Alyssa and I joined them.  Alyssa got to do one ride on the bumper boats with Carson before the fireworks started.  


Alyssa and I after we saw the fireworks.  We really enjoyed them but had to stay up until 11pm to see them.  Can you see it in my babies eyes?  She was SOOO tired.  

No comments:

Post a Comment