Thursday, August 2, 2012

England Family Photos

Before we left England I wanted to get some professional photos done of the entire family.  Even though I have take literally thousands and thousands of pictures of our adventures in England I was wanting to get some great shots of the entire family.  A little hard to do when I am behind the camera.  Thanks to my new and good friend Vanessa she was not only able to get all 4 of us in them but made us look GOOD.  She has a great talent and am thankful she was willing to capture some great moments.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do...  


















There were too many great shots to put them all on here but these were most of my favorites.  Thank you once again to Vanessa with Moments by Murray for her time and talent.  

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love them all:) The one of Alyssa and Asher with the real dog is precious.

    ReplyDelete