Thursday, August 2, 2012

Visiting AJ's Cousin Ken and Family

On the way to our new home in Japan we had a layover in Seattle for 36 hours.  While there we had the chance to meet up with one of AJ's cousins, Ken and his family.  It was so great to meet another one of his family members.  We had a great time with them and look forward to another visit.  

YUMMM!  
What flavor should I choose.  Ken owns an ice cream shop and this was our first stop.  

Everyone sure enjoyed the ice cream.  Since this was a special meeting I allowed Alyssa two scoops (luckly she didn't finish it).  

The boy enjoyed his too.  

Alyssa and Eva enjoying each others company.  Becoming fast friends.    

Starting Asher off at an early age with video games.  I think we are  in trouble.  

My cute family at the ice cream shop.  It was a great time.  

The ladies just hanging out and getting to know each other.  

Cousins!
Can you see the resemblance?  It was great seeing these guys catch up, especially talking about their Grandpa.    

Such cuties :)    

The entire gang.  
We had a great time and look forward to seeing all of them again.  

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you had a chance to meet Ken's family :) I will be visiting them the end of this month. I can't wait to see them. Thanks for the photo's. I hope you are getting familiar with Japan and are enjoying it there. LOL

    ReplyDelete