Saturday, April 2, 2011

Random Pictures

Here are some random pictures of the kids in the hotel room and outside at the park.  Hope you enjoy...

In the hotel room enjoying each others company

 Alyssa walking her stuff cat that Grandma gave her. 

I just couldn't resist taking a picture of his bald head.  Too cute!

 Alyssa picking a flower off the tree. 

Giving in to mommy (this was the only way I could get her to take a picture)

Asher looking at mommy's new flower. 

Asher trying to eat mommy's new flower.

 How could you not love that SMILE :)

Still not sure of the swing. 

 This picture makes me laugh because I was trying to take a cute photo of Asher and he was freaking out over the little flowers on the ground.  I think he thought they were bugs. It was HILARIOUS!!

Alyssa and Daddy flying her new kite. There was no wind so they had to run it around.  Things you do for your kids.  

 Still running....

3 comments:

  1. :) :) You all look so happy :):)
    I hope you are feeling better April.
    You must be excited to move into a house!!!!!
    Love,
    Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG April these are adorable!! Keep them coming!! Miss you guys!
    Aunt Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to ask....What camera do you have? The pictures are amazing

    ReplyDelete