Saturday, March 26, 2011

My weird health problems.

For the last 2 weeks I have been stuck in our hotel room except for the 2 visit to the doctors.  For starters Sunday March 14th we went to a friends house to enjoy a delicious dinner and just before leaving my left breast starting to hurt.  By the time we got home I started to get really cold and felt like the flu was coming on. The next day I was really sick but it only lasted for 24hrs but my breast was still really sore.  Turns out I had a mild case of Mastitis.
But wait my weird sicknesses don't stop there.  The same week on Thursday I woke up with a sore left eye.  At first I thought I just scratched it but after a couple days and my eye being super red I self diagnose it as pinkeye.  But was I WRONG!  Turns out I had not one but two cold sores on my left eye.  If you thought cold sores were painful on your lips try having them on your eye and did I mention......GROSS!  I am currently on meds to take care of the problem and return to the doctor later this week for a check-up.  At this time I am going to ask how in the heck you get cold sores on your eye anyway.  The first visit I was trying too hard not to laugh at the diagnosis to remember to ask.
Everyone keep me in your thoughts and prayers that nothing else will go wrong so we can enjoy this weather that is just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment