Friday, August 19, 2011

Grandparents visit 2011- Part 2

Here is part 2 of the grandparents visit...

We had tea time, story time, and cooking time with the grandparents.  My kids were spoiled rotten.  

They even played on their swing-set with them.  
Too much fun. 

Sweet moment.  Walking with Papa.  

Dinner time at the Muhs restaurant.  
Wine, beer, and ???...

Walking to The Mill.  

My secret garden path.  Beautiful picture. 

One of my favorite shots. 
 Alyssa could not look any cuter. 

At Sacrewell farm.  They had a lot of cute animals which included the most adorable baby ducks just born days before.  Here we are walk through a old mill.  

Infront of a beautiful garden at Sacrewell farm. 

At a local pub on a lake.  I just think these are two cute kids.  

My parents at the pub (one of many).  
Love you guys!

Saying goodbye was hard.  
But she understood that Papa had to get back to see Maximus.  

Waving goodbye...until next time :(

No comments:

Post a Comment